The Wave is a next-generation, real-time tracking solution with Machine-to-Machine (M2M) capability. The Wave is the latest IP67 handheld GPS system of its kind. It provides tracking and emergency notifications via Quick Position button (QPOS) for personnel and other remote assets anywhere in the world.
The Wave carries an IP67 rating making it ideal for a variety of harsh environments. Customize the reporting rate from 30-second intervals and upward. The Wave also supports waypoints and check-in messages, all controlled through the resistive color touchscreen which can be used with gloves for easy operation in the field.
- Tracking: Real-time asset tracking, mission coordination, operational analytics, and situational awareness enabled by the Iridium satellite network.
- Battery: Field replaceable batteries allow for extended use, even at high reporting rates. Charge up to five batteries at once with the Wave’s optional bulk battery pack charger.
- SkyRouter: The SkyRouter™ command center is a cloud-based monitoring and management interface. The SkyRouter app is available on iOS and Android devices for fleet management on the go.
- Overlays: Built-in overlays and custom form capabilities support a variety of operational environments and requirements. BSN solutions offer full interoperability and APIs for data push and pull to and from any system.
- Customizable Alerts: Customize alerts for events such as arrivals, departures, and violations. Asset alerts are sent directly to designated phone numbers, email addresses, and groups.
- Geofencing: Advanced geofencing capabilities. Create asset boundaries and receive notifications when boundaries are breached.
- Field-replaceable batteries
- IP67 rating (protected against dust and water)
- Suitable for Blue Force tracking applications
- Always know where your personnel are, from anywhere in the world
- Maintain communication with operation managers and personnel in the field
- Uses the Iridium satellite constellation for constant connectivity
- Receive alerts when personnel enter restricted areas
- Can be used with gloves for easy operation in the field
- Handheld and completely portable
- Dimensions: 125 mm x 68 mm x 28 mm
- Weight: 300 g
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Communication Interface: RS232, Bluetooth
- I/O & Power Interface: USB-C connector (wired for USB 2.0, RS-232, and two GPIOs)
- Law Enforcement
- Private Security
- Border Protection
- Search and Rescue
- Disaster Response
Connectivity & Available Plans
The Wave requires a data service plan for tracking and messaging.
Service Plan Pricing
Data Plans start at $49 per month.
Connects with SkyRouter Command Center
This device is equipped to connect and work with the SkyRouter Command Center.