The VesseLINK satellite communications system provides 100 percent global coverage for critical operations even in the most remote parts of the world. Its enhanced safety features, low profile, and durability make it ideal for meeting the challenges of maritime environments. The VesseLINK is also the first of its kind to deliver broadband capabilities and low-latency voice and data for real-time communication.
100% Global Coverage
VesseLINK uses Iridium Certus broadband services via 66 low-earth orbiting satellites that cover the globe, including deep oceans and the poles.
Versatile & Robust
VesseLINK on Iridium can support a variety of maritime operations, including: large commercial fishing fleets; maritime law enforcement; research vessels; ocean charters; and shipping. This commercialized military-grade solution is designed to meet the unique needs of various maritime industries with a simple, robust design.
- Robust Communications: 4G LTE ready, softphone capabilities, embedded 802.11b/g Wi-Fi access point, up to 256 kbps streaming, and three dedicated voice lines offer a variety of platforms to stay connected.
- Enhanced Safety: Enhanced at-sea reporting, service logging, crew connectivity, system and cargo monitoring, location tracking, and real-time weather reports keep you up to speed on operational status.
- Rugged: A durable, low-profile, adaptable design with salt and fog corrosion protection make VesseLINK the ideal communications solutions for prolonged operations at sea.
- User Friendly: An easy to use interface, remote operation, ruggedized Android tethered handset, and multiple user capability (up to 12 connected devices) ensure quick integration into existing vessels or new fleets.
- SkyRouter: The SkyRouter™ portal allows cloud-based plus on-premises command and control utilizing a ruggedized, standalone server. The SkyRouter app is available on iOS and Android devices for fleet management on the go.
- Overlays: Built-in overlay (MGRS, weather maps) and custom form (cargo manifests, incident reports) capabilities. BSN solutions offer full interoperability for data push and pull.
Commercial Fishing, Maritime Law Enforcement, Research Vessels, Ocean Charters, Shipping, Leisure and Luxury Vessels.
- Dimensions: 30.5 cm x 22.9 cm x 7.6 cm
- Weight: 3.4 kg
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +55°C
- Communications Interface: RJ-45 LAN (3) Class 2 PoE; RJ-45 WAN (1) for cellular connection; RJ-14 POTS; RS232
- I/O and Power Interface: 12 VDC input; 11 A max