SkyLink by Blue Sky Network is a next-generation communication and data management solution for land, air, and sea operations. Its powerful dual-mode, cloud-based system leverages the Iridium® network and Global Line of SightSM service coverage for enterprise-grade voice, remote monitoring, and data transmission anywhere on the planet.
SkyLink’s small-form, multi-stack hardware is designed for any fixed-mount, mobile, and aviation application, and offers a range of service configurations for mission-focused safety, reliability, versatility, and affordability. An optional rechargeable backup battery offers up to 6 hours of continuous power for off-grid sites, power outages, or remote operations.
As a certified Iridium Connected® solution, SkyLink is ideal for use in areas where satellite service is required, cellular connection is spotty, or assets are moving in and out of cellular range.
Devices can be installed in a vehicle, carried by a lone worker, affixed to an outdoor mast, or mounted inside a building, vessel, or aircraft. Required antennas and mounting accessories vary per use.
- Vehicles: Dual-mode technology keeps drivers connected and assets online, even when moving in and out of remote areas.
- Aircraft: Iridium’s Global Line of SightSM enables reliable connectivity for autonomous communications and data monitoring beyond the visual line of sight (BVLOS).
- IoT/M2M: Gather and share sensor data between mission-critical assets for non-stop data monitoring, regardless of location or conditions.
- Vessels: Deploy location-based reports for quota management, theft prevention, and regulatory requirements, using the LEO Iridium Certus network.
- Remote Sites & Buildings: Send messages, metrics, and media files to and from remote or off-line locations for continuous coverage, efficiency, and business continuity.
- Personnel: Check in with remote personnel and enable data-driven ground operations, with two-way messaging and portable hardware options.