The SHOUT sp is a revolutionary Iridium-based smartphone. The SHOUT sp combines the Iridium tracking/messaging of the SHOUT line of products with an Android-powered handset. It features Iridium’s short burst data (SBD), SMS, voice calls, as well as the ability to connect to Wi-Fi hotspots for expanded Android app usage. It will be upgradeable for Iridium commercial push-to-talk (PTT) service via a future software update.
The SHOUT sp features a high-resolution color touchscreen and an included SHOUT app. The included app supports the transmission of voice and canned messages. A guarded 911 button is used for immediate emergency/alert notifications. The SHOUT sp also allows installation and usage of third-party apps.
- Android Operating System 6.0
- High-Resolution Touchscreen
- IP67 Compliant
- Small Size: 122 x 74 x 31 mm (4.8” L x 3.0” W x 1.0” D) and ~ 16 oz
- Compatible with Either DoD or Commercial Iridium Gateway
- Automatic Location Reports (>1500 Reports per Charge)
- Wi-Fi Connectivity 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Guarded 911 Alert Switch
- Camera with LED Flash
- 3.5mm Headset Jack
- Real-Time, Pole-to-Pole Coverage
- Dimensions: 122mm x 74mm x 31mm (4.8″ x 3.0″ x 1.0″)
- Weight: .45kg with antenna (16 oz)
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-Ion, 1.95 A-Hr Single Cell, 2.7V to 5.5V
- I/O Interface: Standard USB Micro-B
- Software Interface: AT Commands through USB
- Operating Temp: –20°C to +60°C (–4°F to +140°F)
- Operating Humidity: < 75% RH
- IP Rating: IP67
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- GPS Frequency: 1575.42 MHz (L1 carrier)
Connectivity & Available Plans
Service Plan Pricing
Data plans start at $29 per month.
Connects with SkyRouter Command Center
This device is equipped to connect and work with the SkyRouter Command Center.