The PTA12-300 Dialer/Adapter is a compact Dzus mounted telephone interface with a full-function Touchtone keypad, 16 digit LED display, and integral ‘phone book’ capable of storing 16 numbers.
Utilizing the 2 wire POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) interface from the telephone, the PTA12-300 provides complete telecom control and standard DTMF (Dual Tone Multi-Frequency) dialing capabilities. The interface allows the flight crew to access the telephone system through the aircraft’s audio panel maintaining full headset operation.
A handset can also be used in parallel with the PTA12-300 to provide Satcom system access for the cabin. The PTA12-300 can be used with many of today’s airborne telephone systems including Globalstar™, Iridium, Inmarsat, and airborne cellular.
- Compact Dzus mount dialer/adapter telephone interface with full function Touchtone keypad
- Allows flight crew to access telephone system through aircraft’s audio panel maintaining full headset operation
- *Features 16 digit display and memory capacity for 16 phone numbers (feature not shown above)
- Provides standard DTMF encoder (Dual Tone Multi-Frequency) dialing capabilities by utilizing 2 wire POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service)
- Includes elastomeric keypad, precision crystal-controlled tones, reverse and over-voltage protection, RF filtering, and solid-state switching
- High reliability LED backlighting
- Features several field adjustable settings including mic, sidetone, DTMF, and ringer output levels
- Solid chassis design with aluminum bezel and surface mount technology
- On/Off Hook function
- Hold function mutes the mic and phones audio to allow pilots to converse without being overheard on the telephone
- Redial button
- Flash button for call transfer or call waiting when supported by the telephone system
- Digitally controlled volume via up/down arrows
- Install Kit P/N PTA12-IKC
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Temperature: -20 to 60C
- Power Input: 27.5 VDC nominal with reverse and over voltage protection
- Lighting: 10mA
- Ringer Audio: 0-8 Vrms, 600 ohms
- Dimensions: 1.13″H x 5.75″W x 4.30″D
- Altitude: 50000 ft.
- Current: 500 mA
- Phone Output: 0-100 mW @ 600 ohms
- Ringer Driver: Pulled to power ground when ringer active