The SHOUT ts is a pocket-sized, low-cost, handheld satellite tracker and messaging device. The SHOUT ts is a SHOUT nano with a touchscreen, allowing quick access to menus and ease of text entry via on-screen soft keyboards.
Similar to the SHOUT nano, the SHOUT ts is designed with ultra-low power consumption electronics, the SHOUT ts can send a position report every hour for up to two months (approximately 1,500 reports) via the Iridium® satellite network. The SHOUT ts can periodically wake up from sleep mode to send its position report to a command center. A guarded 911 button is used for immediate emergency / alert notifications. Data is packaged in either standard or 256-bit AES encrypted 10-byte, 30-byte or PECOS format.
- Pocket-size, self-contained satellite tracker (4.1″ x 2.3″ x 0.9″, 7.2 oz)
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Optional AES 256-bit encryption, both transmit/receive
- Two-way Communications
- Free-Text, Canned-Text and Check-In Messaging
- Normal and Waypoint Tracking
- Real-time reporting
- True global coverage
- Dimensions: 104 mm x 58 mm x 23 mm (4.1″ x 2.3″ x 0.9″)
- Weight: 204 g (7.2 oz)
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-Ion, 1.95 A-Hr Single Cell, 3.6V to 4.2V
- I/O Interface: Standard USB Micro B
- Software Interface: AT Commands through USB
- Operating Temp: –20°C to +60°C (–4°F to +140°F)
- Operating Humidity: < 75% RH
- Operating Frequency: 1616.0 to 1626.5 MHz
- GPS Frequency: 1575.42 MHz (L1 carrier)
Connectivity & Available Plans
Service Plan Pricing
Data plans start at $29 per month.
Connects with SkyRouter Command Center
This device is equipped to connect and work with the SkyRouter Command Center.