The Iridium GO!™ is unlike anything the world has seen before. Powered by the world’s furthest reaching network, this compact, rugged and portable unit dramatically extends the capabilities of any smartphone, laptop, or tablet by creating a satellite-backed Wi-Fi hotspot with a 100ft radius for up to 5 smartphones– anywhere on the planet. No worries. No roaming charges. Download, install, configure, and connect with Iridium-optimized applications, available for Apple™ and Android™ devices to access the Iridium GO! hotspot features.
- Wireless Wi-Fi for up to 5 smartphones or tablets using App
- Tracking capable (through SkyRouter)*
- Compact, lightweight, portable
- Quick GPS
- Alerts and notifications
- Voice calls and text messaging
- Mobile: Take Iridium GO! Wi-Fi anywhere. It’s small enough to fit in your pocket and tough enough to withstand rain, sand, dust, and rough use. It can be carried, easily stowed in your backpack, or mounted in vehicles, boats, or even aircraft.
- Innovative: Combines the best of satellite and cellular technologies.
- Affordable: A very affordable solution for truly global connectivity. It leverages your trusted mobile device and eliminates roaming charges.
- Easy to Use: With a stable, lay-flat design, flip-up antenna, and an easy-to-read control panel & display. APP API for developers so custom and unique applications to come.
- Dimensions: 81.7 x 119.81a x 33.44 mm
- Weight with Battery: 305g
- Ingress Protection: (IP65)
- Operating Temperature Range: -10C to 50C
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 60C
- Wi-Fi Frequency and Range: 2.4 GHz b, g, n (up to 30 meters)
- Wi-Fi Interface: Iridium GO! API
- Number of Users: Up to 5 with Iridium GO! App
- GPS Accuracy: Position 2.5m CEP, Velocity 0.1m/sec., Timing 60ns
- GPS TIFF: Hot start 1 second, Cold start 29 seconds average
- GPS Operational Limits: Altitude < 18,000m, Velocity < 515m/s
- Battery Specs: 3600 mAh providing up to 5.5 hours talk time/ Up to 15.5 hours standby
- Battery Charge Time: 4 hours
- Interface Connectors: SIM, Micro USB, External Antenna
- DC Input: Nominal 5V DC (Maximum 1.5A, Minimum 500mA)
- External Antenna: TS-9 (TS-9 to TNC adapter available)
- Regulatory Certifications: FCC, Industry Canada, CE, ITU, RoHS
- Packaging Contents: Iridium GO!, Battery, Battery Door, USB Cable, AC Chargers with International Adapters, DC Charger, Protective Cover, User Guides
Connectivity & Available Plans
The Iridium GO! requires an Iridium Data service plan.
Service Plan Pricing
Data plans start at $29 per month
Connects with SkyRouter Command Center
This device is equipped to connect and work with the SkyRouter Command Center.