Digital Control Head
Blue Sky Network’s revolutionary HawkEye 100A is the industry’s first installed aviation certified wireless Digital Control Head. This compact and feature-rich panel-mounted accessory provides a Bluetooth link to your favorite smart-phone or tablet, enabling wireless Iridium satellite-based dialing and voice calling, two-way email, and preset messaging capabilities in the cockpit; essential functionality in the fleet management industry’s movement towards paperless operations and Electronic Flight Bag systems.
- The Power of Bluetooth: Brings the power of wireless Bluetooth technology to aviation certified installed solution. Enables Iridium satellite voice, preset and free-form messaging, and EFB capabilities in the cockpit, from the convenience of your favorite smart device.
- Small Form Factor: As with the Hawkeye 7200A, the HawkEye100A is a similarly small form-factor device. It is standard width, fitting neatly in Dzus rails, making it an easy device to mount in the cockpit, and minimizing vital instrument space utilization.
- Emergency Mode: Pressing the Quick Position (QPOS) button immediately sends events to the SkyRouter system, operators are notified on the Track page, or by configurable SMS and email alerts.
- Completely Secure: Hosted on fully redundant servers in state-of-the-art data centers, our Data Center has completed an SSAE16 audit with zero exceptions and is compliant in SOC 1 Type 2 and SOC II Type 2.
- Seamless Communication: Communicating with the aircraft has never been easier than with SkyRouter and the HawkEye 100A. Providing uninterrupted two-way Iridium voice call capabilities, two-way email, and preset short code messaging to the cockpit.
- Flexible Voice Integration: Call/dial from your smart device, connect a standard aviation headset, integrate with a third-party audio panel, or connect a wired or wireless POTS phone to access seamless Iridium voice services, with truly global coverage.
Connectivity & Available Plans
The HawkEye 100A is an add-on to the HawkEye 7200A. It will not function without the HawkEye 7200A.
The HawkEye 100A requires a data service plan for tracking and messaging.
Service Plan Pricing
Data plans start at $49 per month. Voice Plans start at $45 per month.
Connects with SkyRouter Command Center
This device is equipped to connect and work with the SkyRouter Command Center.