The AssetPack is a solar-powered, ruggedized tracking and sensor monitoring device built to survive prolonged exposure to harsh environmental conditions and provide up to 10 years of data with zero maintenance. The easy-to-install multi-functional device features advanced processing capabilities and global coverage—via the Iridium satellite network—to support a variety of operations anywhere in the world.
Versatile & Robust
The AssetPack delivers actionable data to help businesses optimize operational efficiency and reduce costs, making this device an ideal solution for tracking and managing almost any unpowered asset such as trailers, containers, and vessels.
100% Global Coverage
The AssetPack leverages Iridium’s 66 low-earth orbiting satellites that cover the globe, enabling shorter transmission bursts and lower latency. Next-generation cellular capability also provides seamless connectivity for fixed and mobile assets.
- Environmentally Protected: An IP67 rating makes the AssetPack ideal for a variety of environmental conditions and operations. It can also be used in remote locations to track hazardous materials.
- Enhanced Capabilities: Onboard processing capabilities, geofencing, built-in motion and temperature sensors, multiple transmission modes, and configurable IO interfaces allow for comprehensive tracking and monitoring.
- Device Security: Optional AES 256 encryption enables secure two-way communications between assets in the field and our SkyRouter tracking and communication platform.
- User Friendly: Easy installation, multiple mounting options (magnet, VHB tape, rugged cage), remote and local programming, and third-party system interoperability ensure quick integration into various operations.
- SkyRouter: The SkyRouter™ portal allows cloud-based command and control from anywhere in the world. The SkyRouter™ app is available on iOS and Android devices for fleet management on the go.
- Durable: A solar rechargeable battery with power efficient configurations and 10-year service life with no maintenance requirements ensure your operations run longer and more cost-effective.
Commercial Ground Logistics, HAZMAT Transport, Shipping, Leisure and Luxury Vessels.
- Dimensions: 31.5 cm x 8.1 cm x 2.9 cm
- Weight: 535 g
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +70°C
- Communications Interface: RS 485 (1); MODBUS; CANBUS/J1939
- I/O and Power Interface: 7-8 VDC or higher depending on sensor